PRIVACY INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES – ART. 13 CODE OF PRIVACY
DEFINITION OF “COOKIE”
Cookies are small text files sent from the Site to the user’s terminal (usually the browser), in which they are stored in order to be forwarded back to the Site when browsed again by the same user. A cookie cannot either retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on a computer virus, or capture your e-mail address. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser. Some of the cookies functions can be delegated to other technologies. We choose to use the term ‘cookies’ to refer to cookies and to all similar technologies.
The Site www.fdfaccessori.com uses only technical cookies of third parties.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND THE SESSION COOKIES
- cookies bearing entered user data (session identifier), for a duration of one session, or persistent cookies only at certain hours in some cases;
- Â cookies for authentication, used for the purpose of authenticated services, for a duration of one session;
- safety cookies focused on the user, used to identify authentication abuse, for a persistent limited duration;
- session cookies for media players, such as cookies for “flash” readers, for a duration of one session;
- session cookies for load balancing, for a duration of one session;
- persistent cookies for customization of the user interface, for a duration of one session (or so);
- cookies to share content through social plugins of third parties, for members of a social network who have logged on.
F.D.F. Accessori Srl informs thus that the Site www.fdfaccessori.com is operating solely using technical and third-party cookies (Google Analytics and cookies of the browsers used).
OPT-OUT (DENIAL OF CONSENT) FOR THE COOKIES USED IN THE SITE
The cookies used to statistically analyze access/visits to the site, cookies called “analytics”, pursue exclusively statistical purposes (and not profiling or marketing purposes) and collect information in aggregate form without the possibility to track the individual user identification. In these cases, since the current law prescribes that the interested parties must be provided with the clear and adequate indications regarding the simple ways to oppose (opt-out) to the deployment of analytics cookies (including any of the cookies anonymisation mechanisms), we specify that it is possible to disable Google analytics as follows: open the browser, select the menu settings, click on Internet options, open the privacy tab and the desired level of cookies restrictions. If you wish to delete the cookies already stored in the memory, simply open the Security tab, and delete the history by selecting the “delete cookies” box.
For further information on how to disable Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=it
To delete the cookies of each browser, please refer to the relevant guides on the subject:
Microsoft IE: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it